We are delighted to be able to welcome you back to physical classes and to be able to do this safely we are adhering to specific guidelines and asking you to stay in your designated space/area that has been outlined for you.
What you need when you come to class?
- Please wear a face mask coming to physical classes.
- Please use the provided hand sanitiser when entering.
- Please bring your mat, water bottle, towel, props.
- Please come dressed for the class.
- Arrive 5 minutes before the class no earlier
Do Not come into the studio if you tick any of the below:
- Have not booked onto class
- Have any Covid symptoms - high temperature or continuous cough
- If you have been in contact with anyone who has Covid symptoms or Covid its self in the last 14 days.
- If you have returned from a county within the last 14 days which you need to self isolate from
- If you have been contacted by the Governments track and trace and asked to self isolate with the the last 14 days.
- We regularly sanitise our equipment and presently are using enhanced cleaning methods and enforcing social distancing in our facility.
- There are toilet facilities open to members
- Hand sanitiser available at all venues