Here's a list of all the ingredients you're going to need to make turkey broth:
- 50g turkey mince (or leftover turkey from Christmas)
- 2.5cm piece fresh root ginger peeled and very finely chopped
- freshly milled black pepper
- 750mls hot chicken stock
- 50g leeks, finely sliced
- 50g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp wheat-free soy sauce
- 50g mushrooms, finely sliced
- 100g rice noodles, cooked
- 1 small bunch watercress, finely chopped
- dash lemon juice
- Mix the turkey mince with the chopped ginger and season with black pepper. Roll into small balls the size of a large marble.
- Meanwhile, place the hot stock, leeks and peas into a large saucepan, bring to the boil, and cook for 2 minutes. Drop in the turkey meatballs one by one and simmer for 3-4 minutes until the turkey is cooked through.
- Add the soy sauce, mushrooms, noodles and watercress. Warm through and check the seasoning, add a dash of lemon juice to finish and serve. Enjoy!