- 1 Butternut Squash, peeled and diced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- small bunch of coriander, chopped
- 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 pints of vegetable stock
- Coconut Oil
- Fry the onion, garlic, coriander leaves and chilli in coconut oil for 30 seconds to release the flavour, add the diced butternut squash and onion for 2 minutes so they are covered in the spice mixture.
- Cover the mixture with stock and simmer for 30 minutes. Let the soup cool and then blend in batches until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!