- 1 red onion-chopped
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2-3 cloves of garlic-chopped
- 1 inch of fresh ginger finely chopped
- 1 green chilli chopped
- 3 skinless chicken fillets-cubed
- 400ml boiling water
- Bag of fresh spinach
- Fresh coriander
- 2-3 tsp coconut milk
- King prawns
- Melt the coconut oil in a pan, add the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli and stir fry for 2-3 minutes
- Add the curry powder and cinnamon then stir-fry for a further minute.
- Add the chicken pieces, water and spinach, cover it and cook for 15-20 minutes
- Add prawns 5 minutes before the end of cooking if using.
- Season well and remove from heat.
- Stir in the coconut milk and garnish with chopped coriander.